Last Updated: 08.12.2023
2. What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work more efficiently and provide information to website owners.
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the basic functioning of our Website. They enable you to navigate the site and use its features.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies help us understand how you interact with our Website by collecting information about the pages you visit and any error messages you may encounter. They do not collect personally identifiable information.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies allow our Website to remember choices you make (such as language preferences) to provide a more personalized experience.
- Analytics Cookies: We use third-party analytics services (e.g., Google Analytics) to collect information about your use of the Website. These cookies help us analyze and improve the performance and content of our site.
- Advertising Cookies: We may use advertising cookies to display personalized ads to you based on your interests and online behavior. These cookies are often placed by third-party advertisers.
4. Managing Cookies
You have the option to manage or disable cookies through your browser settings. Please note that if you disable cookies, some parts of our Website may not function properly.
5. Third-Party Cookies
We may use third-party services that place cookies on our Website. These third parties may collect and use information about your visits to our Website and other websites for advertising and analytics purposes. We recommend reviewing their privacy and cookie policies for more information.
6. Changes to This Policy
7. Contact Us